Received an IRS Tax Bill? Can’t afford to pay your tax debt in full? The Offer in Compromise program allows taxpayers to receive a tax debt settlement from the IRS for less than what you owe.
Save thousands on your tax debt with an
Offer in Compromise
Reduce your Tax Debt by 89% more more!
This is an opportunity for you to settle your tax liability for less than what you actually owe the IRS.
A solution that works for you if your current financial situation clearly shows that you have no ability to pay your debt in full.
The goal of the program is for the IRS to collect as much of the back taxes that you owe as soon as possible and at the least cost to the government.
The IRS takes you out of Collections while your offer is being reviewed. This means that, the IRS cannot levy your bank account or garnish your wages while your offer is pending. (The pending period is from the date when an authorized IRS agent signs the OIC until an IRS official renders a final determination.)
The process of this program is definitely neither easy nor is it fast. It can take anywhere from 3 months to a year for the IRS to review your case. If the process exceeds two (2) years then it automatically means that the IRS has accepted your offer.
What we do for you:
* Analyze your financial standing based on all the information we gather from you
* Determine the lowest offer possible based on your financial information
* Make certain that you comply with the numerous procedural requirements of an OIC. (This is crucial since many taxpayers become frustrated with the complex and exhausting IRS process and fail to follow through.)
* Make sure that all OIC deadlines are met since missing a deadline leads to an automatic closure of an offer.
* If for any reason your offer does get rejected, we will thoroughly review the rejection and subsequently appeal your case
* Our Federally Authorized Tax Practitioners will thoroughly analyze the IRS findings and negotiate a best resolution for you.
We specialize in dealing with the Internal Revenue Service. We provide a variety of resolutions to meet your needs. We understand that each and every client is unique and requires diverse attention. Our goal is to put you in the best possible financial position. We can work on achieving this together. Get the relief you need today! We have the knowledge, expertise and years of experience to significantly reduce your tax debt. We want you to know you have OPTIONS so call us today at 770-448-6020 for your free confidential consultation or fill out the form and an experienced Tax Resolution Consultant will contact you within the next 24 hours.